Polycom CX 8000Konferenzsysteme
- Simple and intuitive user experience with touch-based interface and calendar integration
- Rich interactive collaboration and touch-enabled whiteboarding and annotation support for maximum productivity
- Unique 360 panorama video and active speaker view keeps meeting participants at far end engaged and focused
- Lync on-premises and Lync Online (Office 365) support for flexible deployment
- Market leading room controller integration—Crestron tabletop console can be used for room control
Polycom CX 8000 – Microsoft Lync Room System LRS
Polycom CX8000 for Microsoft Lync is a conference room system designed for Microsoft Lync and it combines the powerful Lync Room System edition software, which is optimized for physical conference room experience, with the market leading tabletop controller from Crestron and Polycom’s highest quality voice and video solution.
Through simple touch-based navigation and calendar integration, users who are familiar with Lync can operate the system without any training. The CX8000 lets users in the conference room as well as remote site share ideas and collaborate easily and freely. When CX5100 camera is used (for center-of-table camera), 360-degree panorama video and the active speaker tracking keeps meetings more engaged and focused for all sites.
Polycom CX8000 leverages existing Lync infrastructure for conferencing, management and monitoring, and firewall traversal, and supports both on-premises Lync Server 2013 as well as Lync Online (Office 365).
Polycom mit Hauptsitz in Pleasanton, Kalifornien (USA) ist der weltweit führende Anbieter für Unified Communication- und Collaboration-Lösungen.… mehr